Followers

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Always And Forever - Pinque Peacock


Today I am posting a card I made for Pinque Peacock.

I love purple so it was my colour of choice to go with the gold.
This is a 50 Wedding Anniversary card so I knew it had to be special.
I used all shimmer paper in gold, purple and lilac. (Dollar Haven)



I just love the petaloo flowers.. they come in a few different colours also.
I did the always and forever and the 50th on my cricut.
The heart is a brooch from my collection.
The purple I embossed with an embossing folder.



And the inside...
Happy Anniversary from Tie The Know (Cricut)
Gold, Purple and Lilac Shimmer Paper from Dollar Haven.
Petaloo Flowers from Pinque Peacock.
I embossed the gold also.


Have a wonderful Friday!!!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment