Followers

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hi... Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday!
Today I had to make a card for a friend that loves flowers
and bright colours. I picked this paper I had in my stash as I 
knew she would love it.
I used a sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
as I really love their sketches The cards almost make themselves.
This week's sketch #65 is another great sketch...






I added some bling and some Stickles to my flower.
The Hi is from a CTMH stamp set.
I also coloured the flower with CTMH markers.

7 comments:

  1. This creation is so vibrant, the flower almost jumps out at you. Great work using our sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors and that awesome flower. Great work. Thanks for joining us this week at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colour choices are great, super bright and fun. I love how the flower is practically jumping off the page! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Nice and bright, your friend is going to love it.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

    Happy Crafting, Candra DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the florals and vibrant pinks! Thanks for playing with AHSC this week!

    ReplyDelete