Followers

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Tsunami Rose Altered Frame using Petticoat Ephemera

Today I am showing you my Altered Frame.



I had a hard time doing this as I don't really do many altered anything.
But I had fun and will doing more altered items....
This frame is from Dollar Haven..
I used one of my favorite  pages from the Petticoat Ephemera journal.
I added one of the sentiments from the journal (they are all wonderful)
and a post card. I am thinking I will add a favorite picture of my Mom
on the post card and this will be featured in my scraproom 
when it's all put together.
The paper is inside the frame..
On the outside I added an black elegant floral and a red beaded stick pin
from Pinque Peacock.
The bow is made with some ivory organdy ribbon from my stash.
I also added some pink feathers.
I added the dragonfly pin for my Mom because 
after I got her scrapbooking she put a dragonfly on 
every single page she ever did.


You can find the journal here...

  • "Like" Us on Facebook

  • Join our Facebook group for daily inspiration!

  • Follow us on Pinterest! 

  • Follow us On Instagram!

  • Zibbet Shop

  • Etsy Shop- Instant downloads!


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment