Followers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pink Bling Box!

Happy Thursday!
Today I am going to show you some of my favorite new embellishments!
An Angel Pin and A Pearl Stick Pin from Pinque Peacock!
They just finish off my pink bling box!!!





I used pink tissue paper with modge podge.
I did quite a few layers..
I then added Lavender Stickles all over for glitter.
I added purple glitter tape along the top of the box.


I added flowers and gems and feathers (from Pinque Peacock)
and the gorgeous pins!!!


and Thickers with glitter then Lavender Stickles on them!

3 comments:

  1. Laura, your box is AMAZING and full of Pinque Peacock goodness!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome, Laura…girlie GIRLS rule!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura this is a beautiful box. I love all the embellisments used. Its just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete