Followers

Friday, July 26, 2013

The Stamping Chef - Monday Challenge Gal- Surfer Girl

Happy Saturday!
Today I have a cute image from The Stamping Chef.
She is Surfer Girl. (Surf's Up!)
I chose to have the image already coloured for me 
to show you how great this image is even if you don't colour.

You can get her here on Monday!

Every Monday on facebook  TSC Recipes has a challenge...





I used waterfall Stickles on the waves.. 
They were glitter paper already and then I
added Stickles to make it pop!!!!
I also added candy cane Stickles to crave the wave and 
the middle of the flowers..
Cause you know I LOVE Stickles!
The flowers and the waves and the sentiment were
all cut with my cricut and Lifes A Beach!
The paper is from my stash..
I did some paper piecing on the image... her bikini and the board!

This card is also for the Waterfall Stickles Linky Party!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous creation! Love those waves! Thank you for joining the All That Stickles waterfall linky party! Karen N, ATS-DT

    ReplyDelete