Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Stamping Chef New Releases

Happy Tuesday! Today at The Stamping Chef there is three new releases!
They are all great! I really enjoyed making these cards and colouring the digi's.
I actually did two of the three.
 These two cards have been entered into a few challenges also...
My first card is called Birthday Bash...
you can find the image here
I coloured with copics and add stickles
and the balloons have glossy accents on them.
The happy birthday is computer generated!
I embossed the corners to add dimension.
I just used my MS scoreboard for this..
Then I rounded the corners.
I usually ink the edges of everything but this time I
thought I would distress them for once.
The sketch is from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 183.

This card is entered into 3 challenges
Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 183
Catered Crop Make An Impression
Challenges For Everybody -Anything Goes

 
 
 
My second card is Beary Birthday.
This bear is adorable.
I coloured him with copics then added glossy accents.
I then used a small star stamp and stamped on the one side
of the bear.. I also inked his edges.
The celebrate is computer generated.
I used spellbinders dies for teh sentiment.
I also used some bling on a roll.
 
Challenge entered for this card.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful!!!! I love both of your cards!!!! Its a pleasure being on the same wonderful Design Team!
    Much love,hugs, and friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete