Followers

Friday, November 23, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #186

Welcome to Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches! If you are just finding Unscripted Sketches, every Saturday morning we post a sketch for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, or anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted Sketch as the inspiration and basis of your creation!
 


 
My card is made is 5 x 6 1/2. Bazzill cardstock and the banner and the
patterned paper is paper I made with my imagine and Snow Angel.
I love that if I want I can print my own paper..
The snowflakes are a MS punch.
 
 
Join us at www.unscriptedsketches.com and show us
your card!  We do a new sketch every week..

 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and a nice twist on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card...love the sparkle! This is a wonderful Christmas card.
    ♥US DT

    ReplyDelete