Followers

Friday, September 7, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #175

Welcome to Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches! If you are just finding Unscripted Sketches, every Saturday morning we post a sketch for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, or anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted Sketch as the inspiration and basis of your creation!


This was kind of a hard sketch until I found an Authentique 6x6 paper pack I had.
The paper just is perfect for the circles and I didn't have to cut a thing. I am thinking this would be a perfect boy birthday card. I used spellbinders rectangle for the sentiment. I of course inked everything.

The stamp is from CTMH.


No comments:

Post a Comment