Followers

Friday, August 17, 2012

Unscripted Sketches 172 + piggyback

#172 + piggyback

Welcome to Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches! If you are just finding Unscripted Sketches, every Saturday morning we post a sketch for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, or anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted Sketch as the inspiration and basis of your creation!


The piggyback is to use brown, blue, pink and green.

I thought I was getting organized and started a book with all my Unscripted Sketches designs in it..
I have been working on all the sketches for about a week and had three done.. Actually I had four done but the first one was #172 and I forgot the colour challenge. All the other cards I got ready to take picutures of today as my daughter Emily had minor surgury on Thursday... Thursday night the cat and the dog were playing around and the cat knocked all the cards off the shelf and and dog chewed them except for the first one... So to make a long story short I am using my first card even though it doesn't have all the right colours.....so I used the sketch but not the colour challenge.
I did make another card today but I just didn't like it at all so here is my first card....


TOP 3 Announcement!
We are always so excited to see how many of you are inspired to make amazing creations to share with us! Thank you to everyone who submitted a project. We love seeing them and we look forward to seeing more great projects using this week’s sketch!




No comments:

Post a Comment