Followers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #167

For the Calender Girls Blog Hop scroll down ....




SK 136 US 167.jpg

Welcome to Sketch it Saturdays! If you are just finding Unscripted Sketches, every Saturday morning they post a sketch for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, or anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are

Welcome to Sketch it Saturdays! If you are just finding Unscripted Sketches, every Saturday morning they post a sketch for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, or anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted Sketch as the inspiration and basis of your creation! Check out all the designers projects at www.unscriptedsketches.com


My sketch this week is flipped... This weeks sketch is not the way I had envisioned it at all... First the dog ate part of the paper I was going to use.... Then I couldn't get the picture I wanted for the layout so it all is basically not really what I thought.... Sorry!


1 comment:

  1. The dog ate the paper, huh? I think I've heard that one before Kidding... :)

    Nice job with the sketch. I imagine this page will be fun to fill in with a picture. Naughyt for the one who takes all the cookies?

    ReplyDelete