Followers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Circle Card - Imagine Blog Hop Challenge

For the FESTIVE FRIDAY BLOG HOP scroll down one post.

A couple of weeks ago a few gals from facebook and I did an Imagine Blog Hop... All our projects were made using our Imagine. We had so much fun doing it we thought we would challenge each other to make some more cards or layouts or whatever with our Imagine.
SO I threw out a challenge out last week..... you had to use two carts (cricut or imagine) , had to have two flowers, one animal and you had to use stickles...
SOOO I used Lori's Garden to make the main design... layered it...inked it(of course)... then I used CTMH's Art Philosophy Cart to make the actual card. I love this feature on this cart. If you look back a couple of blog posts you will see I made two cards and layered them easily on my gypsy and the AP cart...(Took more time to decorate them then actually make two cards with 3 layers)


Anyway.. I then put white dots with a gel pen around the edges.. added stickles here and there and gems here and there and a card it is.... I just love the muted colours.. it would be a perfect hello friend card and thank you or get well...




1 comment: