Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Guest Designer for March - Up The Street

I am so excited. About two weeks ago I saw some of Tara's new kits and thought Wow I have to have these... Tara asked me to do some layouts and some cards for the "Wander" side of the kit... Let me explain the kits a bit... Each month Tara finds some of the most beautiful paper and goodies. She then adds some more goodies from the store (Up The Street) and WOW you have the kit of the month... Last year Tara decided to split the kits in half to make them more affordable but if you buy both sides they go together... This month's kits are "Wander" and "Sweet Love". I have to warn you the kits are addicting and they sell out really fast....
So here are my cards and layouts from "Wander"
and you can click on the Up The Street link to see some of Tara's regular designers (AMAZING) layouts and a layout by Tara (AMAZING).

This layout of my Mom and Dad's 25th Wedding Anniversary is also for the Papergirlschallenge #2.







Sidestep Card
Gatefold card



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job with the kit!!! Love that side step card - SO cool!

    ReplyDelete