Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Link To Pink Her Craftiness!

Here is my project for Lynne's Link To Pink.... October is Breast Cancer Month.... I was going to post my Boob Card but I wanted to try something new....
I made an envelope card.  I used 3 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 envelopes and attached  them together with the flaps... 
I matted a very pale pink with deeper pink and then black.
I used different flower stamps (unity and tim holtz). All the stamps I used I got from Up The Street ( my LSS) in Strathroy Ontario.
The words were a saying I found on internet. 



The deep pink words were done on cricut. The rest I wrote myself. I need to work on my penmenship but it is getting somewhat better...
I used tim holtz victorian velvet and peeled paint distress ink...
I would like to finish it with tags for inside envelopes and pull out tabs.


I hope to do another project for this at the end of the month as the October Kit of the Month from Unity stamps have some great stamps for just this kind of project in mind...
Remember Gals.... as Sherry's card said yesterday.... Got Boobs? Get them checked!!!
Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment