Followers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Festive Blog Hop #8






We are growing again!!! Yeah more blogs for the hop...



We would like for you to join us two Fridays a month to make your Christmas Cards... I have a challenge posted on facebook for the gals (and guys) who would like to show us your cards (Christmas Cards Challenge (Festive Blog Hop)) Come on gals lets get these cards done!!!!!



If you came here from Cheryl's blog http://www.cherlin-ink.blogspot.com/ you are in the right place. If you happened upon my blog and would like to start at the beginning at Terri's blog then here is where you go.



I made a card again from the Christmas Card Cricut Cartridge (can you say that fast five times!)


Sorry couldn't resist!( I am still doing easy cards as my right hand is still not very usable. I likely have nerve damage and it swells so much when I use it even a bit)


The Christmas tree card is the one I did.. It is very cute... but I have to say I had trouble with the sentiment so I just used a SU stamp.. I cut the card at 5.5 and the first layer at 5.25 so the layer would show.. I cut all other layers at 5 so the layers would show again.. it worked really well. I used all paper that was in my scrapbox (file folder), so I dont know exactly where it came from but I love the colours and the musical notes paper.. It is actually a wine colour so I hope it shows up like that in the picture.


From here you go to Who Are You Calling Crafty and visit the talented Amanda!



Don't forget if you make some Christmas cards with us visit us at the Christmas Card challenge facebook page.... and show us your cards!


12 comments:

  1. What a great idea!
    comopark@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love it, and doesn't look simple at all. Very elegant and the colors are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Love the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's so lovely, with the wavy frame and the tree ! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you did the tree and the music background is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors, the tree and the music in the background! Great card :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone... I have to say this Christmas Card Cart is easier than I thought it would be....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card... I love the tree with the punches!
    I agree...Christmas Card Cricut Cart is not too tying! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the layers... Color selection reMiNds me of a Cool Lazy Summer Day with a twist of the holidays... loVe nice to meet you aNd should be back on board in the Month of May
    Have a Magical Day ~poeticgarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, I'm going to have to look for the Cricut cartridge, I really like what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete