Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Festive Friday Blog Hop- coming this Friday!

This Friday and two Fridays a month until Christmas I will be participating in the Festive Friday Blog Hop! All the gals make two Christmas cards a month and encourage you to do the same! Then when Christmas arrives you are already well on your way to having your cards done! What a great idea! This week my card wil be very simple due to the fact my right hand is still in a tensor bandage ( soft cast was removed on monday!) and still am not supposed to use my hand until I get going to physio!) but I think this card shows off one of my favorite Cricut Cardridges! Come back Friday and check it out! Starting blog is www.terrisproul.blogspot.com

I have a picture for you today because I think its appropriate for this hop (I think Mother Nature thinks we are making Christmas Cards cause Christmas is close???)Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment